Buying a Business with Murphy Business in Northwest Arkansas
Murphy Business adheres to the highest professional standards when helping you buy a business. Our affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations help reveal the greatest opportunity to buyers. We will work as a team to allow you to reach your ultimate goal. When choosing the Northwest Arkansas Murphy Business office, you will have a professional partner represent you through the entire process and answers all of your questions on how to buy a business.
Why Buy a Business in Northwest Arkansas
- NWA – fastest growing MSA in Middle America.
- The market population of over 500,000.
- NWA has a diverse, growing workforce of over 250,000. The concentration of corporate headquarters has attracted a large influx of white-collar workers, seven times higher than the national average.
- Over 35,000 students attend universities and colleges in NWA, creating a talent-rich pipeline of potential employees.
- NWA leaders are committed to encouraging an environment that allows innovative businesses to start, grow and thrive.
- NWA is recognized as a worldwide center of excellence in retail, food, logistics, and sustainability, resulting in new businesses moving here every day.
How to Buy a Business
Our experienced business brokers help each buyer find the right business for sale that matches your financial and personal goals. The Murphy Business professionals utilize a seven-step process that includes:
- Conducting a needs-analysis for your buying criteria
- Running a comprehensive search of businesses that meet your needs to find the most suitable business for sale
- Conducting a fair market analysis for your chosen target business for sale
- Preparing an offer and negotiating terms and conditions
- Financial and funding support
- Transfer of assets
Benefits to Buyers
Murphy Business & Financial Corporation works with Buyers in the pursuit of their dream. We help you through each step of buying a business and we answer the complex and challenging questions of “How to Buy a Business”. All of our professionals have owned or managed a business in the past, which gives us first-hand experience to help pilot you through the process of buying a business. Our goal is to help each buyer avoid the mistakes that so many buyers fall into while investigating the business. We work with you hand-in-hand, so you will proceed through each step and succeed in closing.
We provide buyers maximum exposure during their buying search. Through our global network affiliations, we have access to thousands of available businesses for sale. Many of these businesses for sale are never advertised publicly, which helps provide you the maximum number of qualified candidates for purchase within your targeted geographic area of consideration.
Call the Northwest Arkansas Murphy Business professionals today for a successful business buying experience.